Friday, October 15, 2010

Halloween Yard Decorations

I truly enjoy when people take the time to differentiate their suburban front yard for the pure enjoyment of others.




While enjoying a nice bicycle ride the other day, I happened across an out of the ordinary front yard.  At first, I just saw the cemetery which caused me to immediately stop once I saw the names on the headstones.

Further examination of the yard revealed a person hung from a tree.  To my delight, it was not a skeleton or any normal Halloween Decoration, but none other than the chosen one, Harry Potter!  As I walked up to take pictures to capture this Kodak moment, I almost ran into the snitch!


I fully complement this family for their attention to detail and accuracy of the graveyard.

2 comments:

  1. This. Is. AWESOME. Oh man.
    I love it when people decorate their houses, though I'm too lazy to do so myself.
    And I like your new fall background! :)

    ReplyDelete